A true indicator of the love for and loyalty to once alma mater is the extent to which one is willing to support it. It is way of giving back to the college, something in return as appreciation for the education and development the college provided.
We request our dear alumnae to stay tune in the Theresian family through the following ways:
1. Share your experience
2. Financial support for the ongoing alumnae activities.
3. Sponsor student(s) who might need financial support.
4. Conduct annual fund raise and support academic, co-curricular or extra-curricular activities within the college.
5. Support staff and student international exchange on short term study programs.
6. Support/suggest/ your area of interest in research/scholarships/new facilities.
7. Engage in community service through the alma mater.
Your donations now and in the future, regardless of gifts’ size, play an important role in maintaining the value of our education. Each donation raises St.Theresa’s National ranking – a key criterion of the ranking methodology adopted.