In a technologically growing world theresians should not lag behind in contributing our share towards its progress .One should visualize the future on time , think daringly and turn it into reality through study training ,enterprise and resource in well equipped Department of Physics where in you have the exposure to execute projects. The running strategy is to provide the right mix of skills .It is with vision and foresight the pioneering Principal started the Department of Physics in 1956 under the able leadership of Ms M.V.A. Mangatayaru. She served the department for 37 years. In 1993 Dr.P.Subbalaksmi who joined in 1974 took over the reigns of the department and has successfully run the department for 16 years .During 2003 M.Sc Physics course affiliated to Andhra University was started keeping in view the demand for this discipline having a promising career. Dr. D.K. Durga rendered her committed service to the department upto 2009. Ms.B.Anilakumari who joined the department in 1975 has served the institution. Later on Dr.G.Gowri Devi, who joined the department in 1978, rendered her services as the Head of the department till 2012. At present Dr.A.Nirmala Jyothsna who joined the department in 1987 is the Head of the department of U.G & P.G. Physics.
The present faculty department of Physics & Electronics and M.Sc Physics are
|S.no||Name||Designation||Qualification||Years of service||Specialization||Photo|
|5||Mrs.Razia Sulthana Begum||-||-||-||-||-|
|11||Ms.V.Geetha Nagamani Sai||-||-||-||-||-|
|14||Mrs.T.Leele Vijaya Lakshmi||-||-||-||-||-|